Monday, June 13, 2011

Introduction - Welcome to Easy, Green Recipes!

Hi everyone!  Right now, I currently have a blog located at http://www.bornagreen.blogspot.com/.  This blog is a spin off of that one, because I started having a lot of easy, green recipes come to the surface, for everything from yogurt to bread.  And, I tended to get a lot of questions about how to stretch or maximize a food budget with different, frugal yet healthy, recipes.  This blog is an attempt to have a place to put the recipes for future reference, and for people looking primarily for healthy eating, low-cost recipes who might not be overly concerned with the green living angle.

Right now, the recipes will be food-oriented, but I also have recipes for things such as homemade laundry detergent, or linen spray, that I will also include here for those who might be interested in making things like these on their own instead of buying a ready-made product.

No comments:

Post a Comment